- Developer: Xiaomi Inc.
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Category: Personalization
- Size: 16M
- Update: April 29, 2019 at 9:44 pm
- Get it from: Play Store
Xiaomi has officially launched its first smartphone under the company’s new brand, called Pocophone F1. XiaomiPocophone F1 is a high-end device with many advanced features promising to bring a great user experience for everyone. In addition, Pocophone F1 is especially favored by Xiaomi when it comes with a dedicated MUIU custom interface, called “POCO by Xiaomi”.
Even though it is until August 29th, the beta version of POCO Launcher was officially released on the Play Store, you can still download and experience it now. In this article, we will show you how to download and install POCO Launcher with just a few simple steps.
Poco F1 has an 18.7: 9 aspect ratio Infinity display. Its wallpapers will have a default resolution of 2,246 x 1,080. According to our review, the background images that Xiaomi brings in this device are mainly landscape. They have a mix of different colors, mainly Green, Red and Orange. Therefore, they will be suitable for young users, who love the unique for their smartphone. You can also download and use it for free via the link below.
|Name:||POCO Launcher APK|
|Latest Version:||0.1.5 (Beta)|
Maybe you interested: Nova Launcher Prime – the best launcher on Android
POCO Launcher Key Features:
There are many interesting features that developers have introduced at POCO Launcher. I tried using it and realized that POCO Launcher is a pretty good launcher. It works smoother on low-end devices, its interface makes me think of Android O. Here are some highlights of it
- Brand new App Drawer: The new app drawer makes finding applications and images easier.
- Group Apps Automatically: Now, applications of the same type will be automatically grouped and placed into folders. You do not have to waste time organizing them.
- Hidden App icons: No need to worry about who will access the applications or folders you want to keep private. POCO Launcher can hide them easily.
- Pure Google interface: Icon design and features of the latest Android O have been brought to Poco Launcher
How to install POCO Launcher Pro?
POCO Launcher brings many new features, considered an upgrade of MIUI Launcher. Currently, this app has not been available on Play Store, so you can only install it via APK file. The installation is very simple, in which you just follow our detailed instructions below:
Step 1: Access the path below to Download POCO Launcher version 0.1.5 (Beta) (APK file). Save it to your device.
Step 2: Use File Manager to access the folder containing the file that you have downloaded, open it for installation.
Step 3: If you receive a message refusing to install, you need to do another step. Go to Setting -> Security. Here, looking for “Unknown Source” option, then tap to enable it. Now you can go back to the previous step and install POCO Launcher without any problems.
Step 4: The installation process will take about 10-15 seconds. If you get the same message, the installation is complete. Just press the Home key to return to the main screen and enjoy the POCO Launcher interface now!
Note: Normally, when you return to the Home Screen, a message will appear asking you to choose the launcher that you want to display. Here, I am using the Nova Launcher as default launcher. If you want to change, just tap to select POCO Launcher.
How to uninstall POCO Launcher?
POCO Launcher is the default application of Poco Phone, which is a new device developed by Xiaomi. Normally, the new products often present errors that make users feel dissatisfied. If you do not like POCO Launcher and want to go back to the default interface, you can easily uninstall POCO Launcher like normal apps. You just follow a few steps below. :
- Step 1: Go to Settings -> Applications and type “System launcher” into the searching box.
- Step 2: Select the “System launcher” application and click on “Uninstall updated”. When the confirmation window appears, press “OK” to confirm to uninstall POCO Launcher.
- Step 3: Press the Home key to return to the main screen. Now the device’s launcher has returned to default.
POCO Launcher is a new launcher on Android, highly customizable and addictive features that will surely bring new experiences to the user.
POCO Launcher is not currently available on the Play Store, but we have provided a solution to help you download and install it completely free in just a few easy steps. If you like the simplicity and smoothness of the launchers on Android O, POCO Launcher is the perfect choice for you.
- Select the version
- POCO Launcher APK