- Developer: Exophase
- Version: r126.96.36.199a
- Category: Entertainment
- Size: 12M
- Update: March 21, 2019 at 1:00 am
- Get it from: Play Store
DraStic DS Emulator APK – Are you looking for an emulator of Nintendo DS on Android? With DraStic DS Emulator, you can easily play Nintendo DS games right on your Android smartphone.
DraStic DS Emulator APK (Full Licence/No root/ Rooted)
- 1 DraStic DS Emulator APK (Full Licence/No root/ Rooted)
- 2 What is DraStic DS Emulator?
- 3 Key features of DraStic DS Emulator (Patched)
- 4 DraStic DS Emulator Menu:
- 5 How to Download and Install DraStic DS Emulator APK?
- 6 Drastic DS Emulator Old version
- 7 How to remove DraStic DS Emulator License Latest Version 2019?
- 8 Final Verdict
Nintendo DS is a handheld gaming device developed and manufactured by Nintendo, which was first launched in 2004, has been considered a unique gaming device with twin screens. Up to now, Nintendo DS has had a huge number of games, most of which are very good and attract millions of fans around the world. However, these game titles are exclusive. Nintendo has released some of them on the mobile. Over the years, the number of Nintendo DS game fans has been growing, they want a solution to play them on their Android devices – which are more powerful than Nintendo DS devices. Finally, we have got the answer with DraStic DS Emulator.
You can find some applications that allow simulating to play Nintendo DS games. However, most of them are ineffective, heavy and slow. DraStic DS Emulator is different. This is the best Nintendo DS emulator on mobile. The app allows you to run all the exclusive games on Nintendo with full speed, and the interface and buttons are fully compatible with the touchscreen on Android. You just need to download DraStic DS Emulator APK (Root/No Root) and install it on your phone, copy game files to the memory card, unlock simulator and enjoy the game.
Maybe you are interested: Nova Launcher APK on Android
What is DraStic DS Emulator?
The Nintendo DS or GBA emulator on Android is always restricted by Google. Maybe, they do not want users to care too much about this game genre to increase profits for other apps on Play Store. Therefore, Nintendo Emulator is always a popular application. DraStic DS Emulator is an emulator application on Android, allowing users to play Nintendo DS games, considered the best emulator on mobile. Currently, DraStic DS Emulator can run all Nintendo DS games at high speed smoothly, right on your smartphone.
DraStic DS Emulator is developed based on the features of Nintendo DS, developed by Exophase and released for the first time in 2016. Currently, the latest version of the application is r188.8.131.52a. Although DraStic DS Emulator is a paid application on the Play Store which you have to pay $ 5.99, it still has more than 1 million downloads and a lot of 5-star rating. There is another plus point of DraStic DS Emulator is that it is very light (only 12M) which can run smoother on most Android devices.
In this article, we would like to give you the link for download DraStic DS Emulator APK for free, full license and latest updates.
|Name:||Drastic DS Emulator|
Key features of DraStic DS Emulator (Patched)
The game graphics upgraded
Nintendo DS games are designed to match the screen resolution of this device, so they have a relatively low resolution (256x192px). Almost Android devices now have higher resolution screens ( usually Full HD). The DraStic DS Emulator can enhance the Nintendo Games experience on Android when it allows up to 2 times the resolution of the game to make the game look sharper. The developer also recommends that you should use a device with a quad-core CPU to make this feature more stable.
Customizing two screens
As you may know, Nintendo DS devices have two independent screens. When you run a game, both of which operate and have their different functions. It can be difficult if you want to bring all the things on a single screen. However, DraStic has done this very well. DraStic offers six display modes that allow you to customize two monitors with the same operation so you can rotate the screen horizontally so that they are placed in two directions. If you use a device with a large screen or tablet, you can set up the screen vertically. Everything will be very stable and does not affect the user experience.
Customizing the controls
DraStic DS Emulator simulates the controls shown on the Nintendo DS. You will see the buttons displayed on the touchscreen, which are the navigation keys and four familiar keys: A, B, X. Y with two keys L and R on the top of the screen. Another great feature is that DraStic supports the controls and the physical device that you have connected to nVidia Shield and Xperia Play to replace the Virtual keys.
Save and backup
DraStic DS Emulator allows players to save games at any time. These files are stored in device memory. You can upload them to Google Drive for backup and download at any time. Even if you change your device, you will not lose your save file and can continue playing your favorite game.
Cheat Code Support
DraStic DS Emulator also supports cheat codes. The cheat code is the code, command that the developers added to change some game features to help players complete the game easier or simply change the stage, change the character dress, unlock the new quest, etc. DraStic DS Emulator allows the use of thousands of Cheat Codes in many games. You can also speed up your gaming experience with the fast-forward feature of the app.
DraStic DS Emulator Menu:
If this is your first time using the DraStic DS Emulator, you may find it difficult to familiarize yourself with the application’s function keys. Here are the details of their functions:
- Disable Virtual Keyboard
- Switch screens
- Disable/enable sub-screen
- Convert two screens horizontally
- Full screen
- Load save file
That’s just part of the interface of the app, you can explore more options in the main interface.
Note: The DraStic DS Emulator has two versions on Play Store including a demo and a full version. The demo version (free) allows players to experience the application within 30 minutes before deciding whether to spend money to buy the full version or not. You cannot save the settings or game progress.
How to Download and Install DraStic DS Emulator APK?
As we mentioned, DraStic DS Emulator is a paid app that costs $ 5.99. You can visit the Play Store to buy it to support the developer. We understand that many people do not have the condition of spending a lot of money to buy a mobile app. Therefore, we bring you the latest DraStic DS Emulator APK download link, in which you can download and install it completely free.
DraStic DS Emulator is easy to install and use. If you are a new Android user and do not know how to install it via APK, you can refer to the steps below:
- Download the game’s APK file via the link we provide.
- If you download it using a PC, please connect your PC with your Android Smartphone to transfer the file. Do not forget the folder that you have located it.
- Use “File Manager” browse to go to the folder where you downloaded the file, open it to start the installation. (If your device does not have a File Manager, we recommend using a 3rd party application named ES File Manager.)
- If you have been declined installation, you need to do one more step. Go to “Setting” from the main screen, open the “Privacy” option, in which you see the “Unknown Source” option, tap it to Enable.
- Now, you can back to the previous step; you can install the DraStic DS Emulator APK without any problems.
- The installation process will take you 10-20 seconds. You have to wait for it to finish.
- You have finished installing the DraStic DS Emulator, the app that appears in App Draws.
Drastic DS Emulator Old version
For some reason, your device is not compatible with the latest version of the app. At this point, using an older version is a simple way to solve this problem. Below is a list of all older versions of Drastic DS Emulator App.
How to remove DraStic DS Emulator License Latest Version 2019?
However, if you open the application, a license error message will appear so you can not access the application. You can open it and start playing the Nintendo DS game right on your Android device. We will show you how to fix the license error on DraStic DS Emulator.
- Download all the APK files we have provided, they are Jasi Patcher, Xposed Installer and DraStic DS Emulator. (Direct download link and all files are 100% safe) then Save them to any folder in your device.
- Use File Manager to browse to the directory where the downloaded files are stored to be ready for installation.
- Install Xposed Installer, then install Virtual Xposed and DraStic DS Emulator. (You just need to open the APK file and click install).
- Now, open the Virtual Xposed application, at the main menu, select “Add File”. Then select the DraStic DS Emulator and Jasi Patcher files. Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Restart Xposed Installer then click on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner. Tap on “Modules” then you will see a list of modules you have installed, check Jasi Patcher box.
- Open Setting-> App. Find the VirtualXposed icon, click on it and select “Force Stop“.
- Open Jasi Patcher -> Select Default. Next, select “Emulation” -> Select App then select Drastic. At the Emulation interface, find the “License Emulation” option then swipe to enable it.
- Now open Drastic DS Emulator, you will still see the License error message. Please close the application and reopen to see the miracle! Good luck.
Video how to remove DraStic DS Emulator License:
DraStic DS Emulator APK Screenshot
It is no coincidence that DraStic DS Emulator is evaluated as the best Nintendo DS emulator on the Android platform. We provide the download link of DraStic DS Emulator APK for free, which you just download and install it according to our instructions. You can enjoy thousands of Nintendo games right on your Android device. If you have any questions about this emulator, please leave a comment below.
We have also introduced 2 other emulators that you might want to try:
- PPSSPP Gold– The emulator allows playing PSP games on Android
- Damonps2 Pro– The best emulator for playing PS2 games on Android.