- Developer: ELECTRONIC ARTS
- Version: 1.03
- Category: Shooting
- Size: 40MB
- Update: March 30, 2019 at 12:38 am
- Get it from: Play Store
Battle Royale is one of the most popular game genres in the world at the moment. It was first initiated by PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and then by Fortnite. There are hundreds of Battle Royale games that have been released on many platforms in the past year. They have attracted millions of players in the world.
After the development of Battle Royale in 2017, it is slow down at the end of 2018. Many people believed that the era of Battle Royale will soon end. However, a new name will probably change this outcome, which is Apex Legends – a new product of EA. The first beta version of the game was officially released on PC and PS4 on February 2, 2019. At the time of this article, Apex Legends has had more than 10 million players worldwide.
Today, we would like to give you the key features of the game. Besides, we will talk about the Apex Legends version on Android. We will also show you the way to download and install the game for free on Android.
What is Apex Legends APK?
Apex Legends APK is a new free Battle Royale game from Respawn developer. The game is set in the Titanfall universe, which has officially opened to welcome players. According to the developer’s official announcement, Apex Legends supports multiple platforms including PC, Console (Ps4 and Xbox) and Mobile.
The old gameplay, but there are many improvements
The gameplay of Apex Legends is inspired by the Battle Royale game, which was mixed with a bit of role-playing and FPS. Like other Battle Royale games, players have to fight to survive on a deserted island. The winner is the only person remaining on the map. During the game, safe areas on the map will begin to shrink until only one team or one player remains alive. Each match lasts up to 30 minutes, in which players can join new matches as soon as they lose in the previous match.
If you are unlucky to get Knockdown in Dua mode or Squad mode, your character still has a chance to revive and return to the game with the support of the teammates.
The system of characters and weapons
Instead of creating their own characters, as in Fortnite or PUBG, Apex players can choose one of eight characters (Developer calls them Legends). These characters have different characteristics and fighting styles. Besides, there are unique skills for these classes. These skills include fast move, shields or using some special weapons. EA said that there would be more new Legends appear in the next updates. Players can choose most of these original characters for free, but Apex will sell new characters for $ 7.5 per character.
The in-game weapon system is very diverse. You will still see familiar guns like sniper rifles, rifles, shotguns … and many other unique weapons created from the developer. In addition to using Skill, choosing a suitable weapon is also an important factor for the players to win the game.
Compare PUBG and Apex Legends
Basically, Apex Legends still carries all the elements of a typical Battle Royale games. The gameplay of the game is similar to PUBG when players land on a large island and find ways to survive. The battle of survival in the game takes place very fierce, in which there is no room for mistakes. The players have to move smartly, look for and equip weapons, support items … to fight with other players.
However, Apex Legends still possesses completely different points compared to PUBG:
- If PUBG is set in the present, Apex Legends takes the fictional context with modern equipment and weapons. In the context of the game that reminds us of Titanfall, this will somehow make players, especially those who have never played Titanfall before, unfamiliar quite a lot.
- The characters in Apex Legends will not be ordinary people like PUBG but will have 8 different character classes including Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Bangalore, Wraith, Pathfinder, Caustic and Mirage. These classes are named by Legends by developers (not heroes).
- A special feature is that each character class possesses a different index and skill. Choosing which Legends to perfectly coordinate with each other depends entirely on the player
- Instead of 100 players on the map like PUBG, Apex Legends will have only 60 people/map. There are only 3 players in the Squad instead of 4 like PUBG
- The map in Apex Legends is quite small compared to PUBG (8×8).
- In Apex Legends, the weapons and equipment are quite diverse including machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, armor, healing items …, which are definitely enough for players to freely explore and apply tactics.
Apex Legends APK for Android/ iOS
After Apex Legends received positive reviews from players around the world, developers seriously considered developing a version for mobile platforms. EA is almost aware of the multi-platform trend that now includes mobile devices. Fortnite and PUBG are two of the most popular games that allow full multi-platform support.
Apex Legends is now available for Android that you can download and install on your device without any difficulties. To download and install Apex Legends APK, your device needs to run Android OS 4.4 or higher, 2GB ram and 520MB free memory.
In addition, Apex Legends on PC requires minimal configuration with Intel Core i3 6300 CPU (AMD FX 4350), 6 GB DDR3 RAM, VGA GTX 640 (AMD Radeon HD 7730) and 22 GB free HDD.
If you are a big fan of the Battle Royale games but you have been bored with PUBG and Fortnite, you should try Apex Legends. The game not only ensures the elements of a traditional Battle Royale game but it also offers many unique features. The creativity in the gameplay makes Apex Legends more attractive and tactical. Can you afford to be the last survivor? Let’s download Apex Legends APK to find the answer right now!